Situated in the pristine hills of Kasauli, with the complete solitude, is the Lawrence School. The
school was established in the year 1847. Spread over 139 acres of lush green and verdant land, the
school offers the best educational facilities along with the rejuvenating and healthy appeal. Situated
amidst the forests of pine, deodar, and conifer trees, the school is a perfect picture of nature at its
best and ideal discipline.
The school came into existence in 1847, due to the future forecasting vision of Sir Henry Lawrence
and his wife Honoria. The school was initially outlined to provide better education to the orphans
of British soldiers and other poor whit children. Today the school stands high and provide the best
environment that encourages the all around development of students.