St. Mary’s Convent School, Kasauli, founded in 1958 is under the management of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Destitute Pushpadham Province. The education imparted by the institution aims at elevating, regulating and perfecting all the aspects of human life-physical and spiritual; intellectual and moral; individual and social. The emphasis is on academic excellence, social work and all-round development of the personality of the children.
The school is open to boys and girls of all casts and creeds. As a co-educational school, St. Mary’s provides a balanced, safe and realistic environment for young children to grow and learn. The school turns out young boys and girls with a well developed personality, prepared to engage with and contribute to the community at a regional, national and global level.