Lawrence School is established in the Shimla hills in the year 1847, by the Britishers to provide good education to the wards in India. At the time of its inception, it had only 14 boys and girls. To be precise with the location, The Lawrence School is strategically located in Sanawar, at a height of 1750 meters. Spread over 139 acres of lush green and verdant land, the school offers a healthy and rejuvenating appeal. Covered with the forests of pine, deodar, and other conifer trees, the school is the result of the dynamic vision of Sir Henry Lawrence and his wife Honoria.